Stormbringer : Splintered Worlds
An entertainer is a person who performs for payment. They might perform in front of a crowd, or on a one to one basis. They either travel alone, selling their skills for whoever will purchase them, or attach themselves to an organisation such as a royal court, theatre or brothel. In order to survive most are highly skilled and bring delight, lifting those around them from their miserable lives even if only for a moment. This work doesn’t always bring joy to the entertainer however, many find themselves a slave to their arts and survive on little sleep, exhausted and emotionally drained.
- Proficiency with Weapon of choice at 35%
- Orate at 25%
- Persuade at 60%
- Hide at 30%
- In addition divide 200% among the following skills however you choose (taking all, some or one of them) :
- Music Lore
- Knowledge Skill : Fornication
- Knowledge Skill : Basic Torture
- Knowledge Skill : Intermediate Torture (may only be taken once Basic is mastered (i.e. over 90)
- Knowledge Skill : Musical Instrument – any
- Any additional languages
- Sleight of Hand
- Tie Knot
- A good entertainer is welcome anywhere, so long as they perform. As long as it is clear from your dress and accoutrements that you are one you will gain in-game bonuses to finding places to stay, dinners, etc.
- Weapon of choice (the one you are proficient with, if for some reason you cannot start with these weapons take 250LB in exchange)
- Items required by your chosen skills up to a value of 500LB (instruments, juggling balls, rope, etc.)
Sorcerous and Psychic Training
Entertainers can find sorcerous or psychic training on their travels. Often minstrels find that their music aids their sorcery.